PDA

View Full Version : "former gm of dnt"

Gobbler
03-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Hey guys, for the past months this guy have been around on stormscale-EU, a hunter known as rellu.

He have been saying all kinds of stuff, about hes past gaming experience, in both dnt, and vodka, so here goes my question, did you ever have a hunter named "rellu" in your guild, is this guy really who he claims to be ? enlighten and you shall be greatly rewarded

Last Effort :: Stormscale • View topic - Rellu - Hunter (MM/Survival) (http://www.lasteffort.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=322)

Alvis
03-09-2010, 01:21 PM
I played with vodka in BC (start of black temple through Sunwell) and we had two hunters Jehjeh and Jujuz.

Jujuz quit prior to SWP and I don't ever remember replacing him. Jehjeh was actually one of my employees and when he quit playing wow (2 months before WotLK) he gave me his account. Interestingly enough, I sold the account for 3k 6 weeks later! Anyway, I can confidently say that he was not a raider in vodka at any point when I was playing there.

Chris
03-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Never had a hunter by the name of rellu and certainly never had a hunter as a gm.

Perls
03-09-2010, 07:13 PM
I love these posts!

phuze
03-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Withdeawn [Actually declined to writing lying]
ROFL.

Props to the guy for at least sounding official...guess he didn't think anyone would actually check up on it.

KaboomzZz
12-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Never had a hunter by the name of rellu and certainly never had a hunter as a gm.

I dunno man, rellu is sorta closed to... Rel... maaaaybe.... maaaaaaaaaaaaybe... lol

Chris
12-01-2010, 09:11 AM
No mention of golf clubs, can't be him.