PDA

View Full Version : inatlum? ever been in Vigil?

Paymetohealu
04-09-2010, 09:17 AM
World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> @ Project Zerg - Mastapwnage (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=24262356365&sid=1)

OP in that thread.

World of Warcraft - English (NA) Forums -> TB alt 25 ICC runs (http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=23766797601&sid=1&pageNo=3)

Last poster in that thread.

"inatlum"

Claims to have been in your guild. Know him?

Chris
04-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Never in the guild to my knowledge. He doesn't even have achievements that we got ages ago.

Paymetohealu
04-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Never in the guild to my knowledge. He doesn't even have achievements that we got ages ago.

Exactly what I said.

Mittenns
04-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Pretty sure they were alliance. I think they went horde for a while, but that was around the time I came over and I don't remember being in the same guild as them ever.

Inatlum - WarcraftRealms.com (http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/36852425)

Inatlum
04-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Was in as Grundel, DK tank. Ran some togc 10 with you guys till Ali died completely and I transferred everyone off to the new server. My mage is still parked there actually, jillibean. Not sure why this troll from the new server is so worked up.

shields
04-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Being an adventure buddy doesn't mean you were actually a part of our guild. You were just a friend rank and contributed nothing to our raids or guild name but then again, togc alt raids are serious business.

Emmortal
04-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Being an adventure buddy doesn't mean you were actually a part of our guild. You were just a friend rank and contributed nothing to our raids or guild name but then again, togc alt raids are serious business.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z223/windbird2000/onnoudidnt.jpg

Inatlum
04-09-2010, 05:22 PM

Didn't say I did. Good to see you've still got that great personality Shields. There was a time I could commit 4 nights a week to raiding, I just wasn't such a dick about it when I could even though I was skilled at it too. But since it's epeen you want bud, thanks for all those points when we farmed you in 3's. To the other pretty damn awesome members of the guild though, I never did thank you for my short stay there, so, thanks.

Conezone
04-09-2010, 06:07 PM
I remember once Grundel came with us to an Ulduar 10 drake run for alts with Kresh and he did really well on Firefighter even though he had never been in Ulduar before while all the rest of the melee failed really hard (maybe I'm thinking of Vageen because I always get you two adventure buddy DKs confused T_T) but his mage Jillibean is good too! both you + vag seem like decent players to me and I don't remember either of you doing something retarded in the time I've played with you in alt runs and stuff. You should let him in your super serious hardcore alt 25 ICC run, Paymetohealu. I think he would be a great addition to your future adventures and endeavours!

Inatlum
04-09-2010, 06:25 PM
^ One of those awesome guild members I was talking about. There was a time in Faded out when I was a main raider on my spriest, which is why I knew FF. Don't worry about Paymetohealu, he's a guildless troll on my server, sorry this led to this wasting your time though guys.

Emmortal
04-09-2010, 06:28 PM
I remember once Grundel came with us to an Ulduar 10 drake run for alts with Kresh and he did really well on Firefighter even though he had never been in Ulduar before while all the rest of the melee failed really hard (maybe I'm thinking of Vageen because I always get you two adventure buddy DKs confused T_T) but his mage Jillibean is good too! both you + vag seem like decent players to me and I don't remember either of you doing something retarded in the time I've played with you in alt runs and stuff. You should let him in your super serious hardcore alt 25 ICC run, Paymetohealu. I think he would be a great addition to your future adventures and endeavours!

stfu conzone

Mistax
04-09-2010, 07:01 PM
hmmmm

shields
04-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm not trying to epeen but when you say you came from a guild, most, if not all, people will assume you were a part of it. You never earned the tag so therefore you shouldn't use it. I'm not saying you're bad or don't know how to play, but you were never from vigil. And I could honestly care less about 3s right now, I lose to a lot of teams.

Inatlum
04-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm not trying to epeen but when you say you came from a guild, most, if not all, people will assume you were a part of it. You never earned the tag so therefore you shouldn't use it. I'm not saying you're bad or don't know how to play, but you were never from vigil. And I could honestly care less about 3s right now, I lose to a lot of teams.

I was talking more about last season but that's moot. And as far as epeen goes, in 4 years of WoW, you're by far the biggest culprit I've ever seen. Embrace it, or learn to respond with more tact, sorry but you can't have it both ways.

But it's easier to associate myself with something that is around my skillset, then trying to explain how my guild merged, merged, I went casual, and they xfered don't ya think? Ya I think I'll stick with that option.

shields
04-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Sure, would just be appreciated if you didn't use Vigil.

Mittenns
04-09-2010, 07:49 PM
The idea trying to be passed along here is that you were just a friend. You weren't part of Vigil. So don't throw our guild name around just because you believe you're on the same "skillset" as us. You may be, but that's your opinion and we don't know because you never were a raider. Go throw some other guild name around to make yourself look good.

Emmortal
04-09-2010, 08:15 PM
But it's easier to associate myself with something that is around my skillset, then trying to explain how my guild merged, merged, I went casual, and they xfered don't ya think? Ya I think I'll stick with that option.

You were in dnt?

Mistax
04-09-2010, 08:33 PM
You were in dnt?
no clue

Lytebohlt
04-09-2010, 09:18 PM
nah he means Pro Baddies or Faded Out, forgot which he was in

Paymetohealu
04-09-2010, 11:30 PM
^ One of those awesome guild members I was talking about. There was a time in Faded out when I was a main raider on my spriest, which is why I knew FF. Don't worry about Paymetohealu, he's a guildless troll on my server, sorry this led to this wasting your time though guys.

It's bad enough that you pretended to raid with Vigil and use that in your trade chat macro to spam looking for groups, but you insult someone with more progression than you in every way.

Talk to me when you've done a hardmode in ICC or any instance for that matter, because until than you're worse than bad for attempting to use your friend rank in a high guild to your advantage.

Sorry Vigil for wasting your time with this nonsense, have to expose the retards on the server.

Deuce
04-09-2010, 11:39 PM
I forgive you.

Lytebohlt
04-10-2010, 12:43 AM
hey to be fair iirc he was a decent spriest and did uld hms when they were relevent. /shrug, dunno why he didn't go off his merits

Inatlum
04-10-2010, 02:20 AM
It's bad enough that you pretended to raid with Vigil and use that in your trade chat macro to spam looking for groups, but you insult someone with more progression than you in every way.

Talk to me when you've done a hardmode in ICC or any instance for that matter, because until than you're worse than bad for attempting to use your friend rank in a high guild to your advantage.

Sorry Vigil for wasting your time with this nonsense, have to expose the retards on the server.

This kid joined a guild, got carried for a week through all his "achievements" and got the boot.

End. Of. Story.

Raegx
04-10-2010, 04:09 AM
I feel stabbed in the back by an Adventure Buddy... =\

I always thought of people in that rank as cute wow-players frolicking in green fields with the sun shining and all the wild animals hipping and hopping behind while singing 'Oh What a Beautiful Morning'. Talk about a buzz kill.

Mistax
04-10-2010, 04:26 AM

I always thought of people in that rank as cute wow-players frolicking in green fields with the sun shining and all the wild animals hipping and hopping behind while singing 'Oh What a Beautiful Morning'. Talk about a buzz kill.

Thats only me.

Nutron
04-10-2010, 05:46 AM

i like it!

Paymetohealu
04-10-2010, 11:45 AM
This kid joined a guild, got carried for a week through all his "achievements" and got the boot.

End. Of. Story.

Cause gquitting is the same as being gkicked? Get your facts straight adventurer.

Meave
04-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Lol

Nutron
04-10-2010, 07:50 PM
ALLOW

ME

TO

DREDGE

SOME

CARE

FROM

GIVEAFUCK

BAY!

Mistax
04-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Nutroon you still need another account?

scholtez
04-10-2010, 08:34 PM
i do!

Nutron
04-10-2010, 10:55 PM
yessssss mistax

Raegx
04-10-2010, 11:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xT4xM.jpg

Nutron
04-11-2010, 02:04 AM
ya can send it via the forum messages mistax!

Aestu
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I was really surprised to see this thread! Being from Bleeding Hollow Alliance, here's the lowdown:

Inatlum is a ridiculous false elitist; a mediocre player who thinks he's amazing and has a huge chip on his shoulder. He does nothing but join random pugs and puts out not incompetent, but non-amazing, performance. He's one of those particularly obnoxious types of players who thinks he's better than everyone around him and therefore does not need to treat others with respect or obey instructions, and will often tell other players in raid what to do (and be wrong) - the kind who makes everyone roll their eyes when he joins raid.

Examples: Being told to move across Halion with the raid after a Meteor Strike, "Why? I'm in range for heals where I am." Being told to follow the green slime on Putricide, "Backpedaling resets the swing timer."

Paymetohealu is a similar character, and also a shadowpriest; he joined an 11/12 guild that has since disbanded and left after his first night after heroic DFO was given to a member and not him to upgrade the 200 trinket he had at the time. He then raged and apparently hacked the guild forums, or rather took advantage of some misconfigured permissions on the site. Since then he's been alienated from most of his former friends and been a nuisance to the server as a whole.

I have no stake in this; like I said, I just happened to notice this thread and volunteered my two cents.