PDA

View Full Version : ★ Thanks + Chance to Win 50k

Gogo
11-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Hey guys, after 5+ years of WoW, I'm calling it quits. Thanks for all the good times!

I decided to set up this "yearbook" of sorts. While I have a ton of screenshots during achievement raids, I also wanted to get some stories to go along with them.

What's in it for you? Well, I've amassed over 700k in gold and I'll be raffling it all off in blocks of 50k to people who write something here for me.

You can enter as many times as you like, and each good story will be worth 3 points (even if it's a "good" story about me being a bone head). Also you will be entered for each time someone lists you as a referral -- meaning if you help spread the word and get others who I have raided with to write here you'll get another point for each one of their entries.

I'll do the raffle on December 5th, the day before my WoW subscription officially runs out. Everyone will get chance of winning equal to their total points divided by all points from all the people who enter. You can win more than once.

Oh, lastly, I will also be handing out some tickets for free gold if you can find me at one of the midnight launch parties in Austin. I don't know which yet, I don't know if they've been posted. If you're in Austin, try and meet people from Mal'Ganis -- it might be worth 50k. (While I won't be in game after December 5th, I have given the money to a friend along with a password that I will give you if you can find me.)

Just want to say thanks to everyone! Hope Cata turns out to be as much fun as it seems from all the videos and hype, sorry I won't be there with y'all!

Short Link to the "yearbook" form: Gogoyearbook (http://goo.gl/PSEIY)

jabajiba
11-18-2010, 10:31 AM
I messaged you on my alt to get into your ICC pug and you said you were full. But at least you didn't ignore me...
Does that count? :(

Corny22385
11-18-2010, 03:26 PM
I liked how even though we were in GDKPs we'd agree on who was getting what item when we were both tanking and gang up on anyone that tried to steal our tank loot! You also answered a fair amount of feral questions when i was just getting my druid up and going as he was my third alt and i actually thought your druid was your main for a long time lol, whoops.

Rinx
11-18-2010, 04:18 PM
When I first transferred and ran some gdkps. You talked about how you don't take bullshit from people bidding you up because you run GDKP's to kill bosses not just for gold & gear. Was nice to see a player like that around. Best of luck with whatever you do gogo.