PDA

View Full Version : Don't Rag on Me

Deuce
08-15-2011, 03:49 AM
http://vigil-guild.com/images/Rag.jpg

Lets get the Ragnaros stuff out of the way nice and quick here. Phase One sucks, Phase Two made me play a Moonkin, fuck Phase Two, Phase Three is tighter than the skinny jeans I bought for Blizzcon, and Phase Four is a crap shot, where we rolled the dice and won, and then rolled again and won, and again, and again, because all we do is win, win, win. Props to Zythain for being the last man standing and killing the boss. I don’t want to think about how many more nights we could have spent on the encounter without ever getting the frost patch spawns we got on our kill. I think I’m supposed to complain about people raid dodging. Yes, it happened to us, too. We’re recruiting people to alleviate that problem and get more front page loving from wowprogress next content cycle. That’s all I have to say about Firelands.

I attempted to write this part of the news post before the kill. I have drafts that I’m unhappy with and now the boss is defeated and I’m out of time. Ragnaros is dead, again. It was an eternity ago that I was fire balling my way through Molten Core. I remember more about the kills and boss mechanics than I remember about the people that dedicated and continue to dedicate so much of their lives to help me succeed in this game. I am not an extraordinary raider, but we have assembled an extraordinary group of people that are sometimes, usually?, taken for granted. We curse people when they are late or miss a raid, but it goes unnoticed when someone logs on on time every night for months. We are oblivious to peoples lives outside of WoW. I know where people live because of what it means for their ping and storms in their area. Real life comes up when it gets in the way of raiding. When someone stops raiding because they got a job, there is cause for celebration. When someone has to take time off due to a tragedy in their family we pause momentarily and hope for the best. And that's all. We spend a moment and then figure out how to continue without them.

I’d like to thank all of Vigils raiders, past and present, that have allowed us to succeed and will help us continue to succeed.

-Aldace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5MEtpCO8Ck

cack
08-15-2011, 04:00 AM
Toughcack Fleming

Paul
08-15-2011, 04:19 AM
When someone has to take time off due to a tragedy in their family we pause momentarily and hope for the best.

aww thanks.

Disposition
08-15-2011, 09:14 AM
World 1st without a death knight? lol

Itchyy
08-15-2011, 10:07 AM
3 shamans 0 resto druid 0 dks our raid comp is hilarious

Namkung
08-15-2011, 01:20 PM
why can't i click on the ss to make it bigger -_-

zerix
08-15-2011, 01:51 PM
drag it to a new tab

Namkung
08-15-2011, 02:04 PM
well done.

Flip
08-15-2011, 09:20 PM
<3 you guys, and big congrats from meeeee! (and thank god I can stop checking every morning when I get up at 5a)