PDA

View Full Version : A Modest Proposal

FnKraze
09-29-2011, 01:48 AM
Hello ladies and gentlemen, fellow raiders and Star Wars fanboys,

My name is Tom, or Kraze if you will, and I am an officer for the guild Pretty Scary. We are Sith by nature and we are looking to establish a SINISTER alliance with a guild much like yourselves. Many of us have also played World of Warcraft in the past. Some of us lingered for Cataclysm while others migrated to other MMO’s such as Rift, LOTRO, and Final Fantasy XIV. I think I can speak freely for everyone in my guild when I say those all failed to the anticipation and pure “epicness” that will be SWTOR! My fellow members and I would like to officially extend an invitation to be allies through the “Phase 2: Alignment.” We will be an extremely competitive and skillful guild. We are looking to push endgame content, aiming for server firsts if possible. We want you all to be on our server for not only being talented and professional like ourselves, but to also feed off one another to help drive our goals and guilds into further content. I believe that competition is a good resource, or tool, for guilds to help push their members into achieving MMO greatness.

While we will be “maining” our characters in SWTOR, this will not be the only game we play. We also enjoy League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, and the anticipated Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3. We are a lively, wacky bunch and would be pleased to start a new friendship.

We also have a lot of theorycrafting and a multitude of tools and information compiled on our site. I will apologize in advance and ask any of you willing, to register to our site so you can see all our findings and even share theories.

We leave the decision to you all, and hope to see some good news!

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider,
Pretty Scary
www.pretty-scary.tk
(Posting this here, since I can not in General :))

Deuce
09-29-2011, 02:07 AM
I'm not sure what you're proposing.

FnKraze
09-29-2011, 02:13 AM
We are Sith by nature and we are looking to establish a SINISTER alliance with a guild much like yourselves.

My fellow members and I would like to officially extend an invitation to be allies through the “Phase 2: Alignment.”

http://lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

Deuce
09-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Oh, of course. The Phase 2: Alignment. What was I thinking.