PDA

View Full Version : Warlock stuff (few questions)

uGros
05-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Hi there.

First off, sorry for my english. I am playing on EU servers, came here just for a quick questions :)

After going through some logs, I realized that you (Fearsom, Xyronic) are beating all other demo locks in the face. :)
So I came here for some advices, if you could help.

1. Is there any specific haste breakpoint that is worth going for? Fearsom is currently sitting at 12.4k haste, is it some kind of Doom breakpoint? Is mastery more valuable afterwards, or are you just fully stacking haste?

2. How much valuable is 4-piece T15 set bonus? Is it worth to sacrifice some ilvl or favored stats for it?

3. How are you spending your soul-fire stacks? I am saving them for meta+Dark Souls and Meta+big int procs. Is that a correct way to spend them? Or are you spending them out of meta?

4. What is you opener?
Currently, I am starting like that:
Prepot
Precast SB
Corr
HoG (UVLS trinket is probably active at this time)
HoG
meta + Dark Soul + orc racial)
Doom
Doom (so now I have pretty long doom rolling on with 100% crit chance, (usually)proced metagem, and int procs)
Imp Swarm (if meta gem is up)
now I continue to spam ToC or soulfire until the end of Dark Soul(depending on amount of demonic fury I have)

Is that a correct opener? Or are you using your Imp Swarm earlier, before going to meta?
I'm not sure, if double shadowflame buffed with DS+meta is worth delaying Imp Swarm.

Here (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Ugros/advanced) is my armory link, if interested.

Thank you for your time. Good luck in killing Lei Shen and beating warlock community in the face ;)

Brolandi
05-03-2013, 04:35 PM
The Legendary Fearsom never gives away his secrets!

Undefiled
05-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Lol fearsom and xyronic are famous

Zelus
05-03-2013, 05:47 PM
#1 Get http://www.wowhead.com/item=94524
#2 Cast Doom when it procs
#3 Go watch some TV your fine

Schwert
05-03-2013, 09:04 PM
But their parse!

Xyronic
05-04-2013, 01:12 AM
1. Is there any specific haste breakpoint that is worth going for? Fearsom is currently sitting at 12.4k haste, is it some kind of Doom breakpoint? Is mastery more valuable afterwards, or are you just fully stacking haste?

With metagem, the haste breakpoint trolls should aim for is 13102. I haven't calculated the Orc breakpoint. This would give you 11 Imps per 60 seconds of crit doom.

2. How much valuable is 4-piece T15 set bonus? Is it worth to sacrifice some ilvl or favored stats for it?

4 piece for Demo is Alright, the difference between 2 piece with Heroic Tforged offpieces is around 200 dps in favor of the 541s.

3. How are you spending your soul-fire stacks? I am saving them for meta+Dark Souls and Meta+big int procs. Is that a correct way to spend them? Or are you spending them out of meta?

I typically try to dump my soul fires during metagem procs/lust or dark soul. Otherwise I just use them to either generate fury, or dump fury if I'm sitting at around 700 or so right before a hand of guldan cycle.

4. What is you opener?
This is for the particular style of play we use, which is Everlasting Affliction GoSac Demo. Other styles (GoServ, GoSup) will look entirely different.

-Pre-pot at ~2 seconds, pre-cast shadow bolt
-Corruption
-Hand of Guldan - at any point in this opener, use imp swarm whenever your metagem procs. Just make sure you don't screw up your double doom
-Meta
-Doom x 2
-Chaos Wave once, to make sure your double hand of guldan cycle coincides with your 1 minute/2 minute CDs\
-For this first Meta, dump as many MC soul fires as possible with your procs up, it is insane damage. Otherwise, just ToC
-That's pretty much it, just continue with your 2x HoG -> meta cycle for the rest of the fight.

Ike
05-04-2013, 01:13 AM
http://memegenerator.net/instance/37285449