View Full Version : Pro Tips Thread.
06-22-2009, 06:04 PM
1) Don't exploit encounters.
06-22-2009, 07:32 PM
1) Don't exploit encounters.
Looks like Summer festival buffs are out of the question.
06-22-2009, 07:39 PM
3) When posting in the pro tips thread, every post must be numbered and actually have a pro tip included in the post.
06-22-2009, 10:00 PM
5) someone will always fuck up the numbering
06-22-2009, 10:40 PM
6) Don't bother wasting time irl to find a girlfriend, find one in wow.
06-22-2009, 11:52 PM
6) Getting a STD is not considered a good thing.
06-23-2009, 12:25 AM
7) Looking at post #'s is easy.
06-23-2009, 12:41 AM
06-23-2009, 01:13 AM
9) You can survive Big Bang by casting Guardian Spirit on yourself.
06-23-2009, 11:14 AM
10) get a discount on traveling to mexico by mentioning epylons name.
06-23-2009, 03:18 PM
11) Savedyou's mom is the best cure for a hangover and a night of sorrow.
06-23-2009, 04:13 PM
12) A night with Savedyou's mom can lead to a lifetime of sorrow (think savedyou's dad and the result)
06-23-2009, 05:49 PM
13) Use health stones instead of dying.
14. Check your in-game calendar for upcoming holidays that could help you kill a boss you only get an hour on per week.
06-24-2009, 05:56 AM
15. Park your character in the path of a boss and see if you can go to the bathroom before it aggros.
06-24-2009, 11:23 PM
#16: Bill is always right.
06-25-2009, 01:32 AM
17) Nutron is more right than bill
06-25-2009, 04:29 AM
18) Put your pro tips thread in the private section of your forums to avoid potential embarrassment.
06-25-2009, 04:40 AM
19) be on for altduar if youre a priest healer!
20) Don't let boss mods play the game for you.
06-26-2009, 12:04 AM
21) JFK was Flagged
06-26-2009, 03:30 AM
22. If hard modes become too hard, wait a couple of weeks for some nerfs.
06-26-2009, 04:01 AM
23. Bud Light solves more problems than GC ever could.
06-26-2009, 11:14 AM
24) Time is never wasted, if you are wasted all the time.
06-26-2009, 12:02 PM
25) Don't eat peanut butter while putting on socks.
06-29-2009, 03:40 PM
26) No where in the Bible does it say Jesus Christ was not a velociraptor
06-29-2009, 04:49 PM
27) Trannys sell the best fruit.
06-29-2009, 11:42 PM
28. Don't evade mobs for world firsts
06-30-2009, 03:02 AM
29. Read Pro Tip One. Share with friends.
06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
30) Michael Jackson died, Farrah Fawcett died, Billy Mays died, Exodus Exploited 0 Watcher, Ulduar has been released, We're not doing anything on the PTR.
07-12-2009, 11:07 PM
31) PROTIP - Encyclopedia Dramatica (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/PROTIP)
07-13-2009, 05:41 PM
32) Look both ways before crossing the street
07-13-2009, 07:26 PM
33. Check the server time zone before xferring to become a game wide joke.
07-13-2009, 08:41 PM
34. Be a resilient retard
07-13-2009, 09:35 PM
35. randoms will invade your pro-tip thread
07-14-2009, 04:09 PM
36. Mistax made me.
08-18-2009, 03:36 AM
37) Download IgnoreMore when you have run into more ninja's/retards/gold sellers than your wow Ignore list can handle.
08-18-2009, 02:46 PM
38) Remember to mute your laptop when playing at work...(What was that sound? Some pop up ad for Geico or something...)
08-21-2009, 09:55 PM
39) Remember to stop downloading porn during raid hours, this can cause latency issues.
08-23-2009, 04:17 PM
40) Meeting irl is never a good idea
09-03-2009, 09:23 AM
41) Don't forget to hit Record in Vent when your friends, guildies and/or WoW girls (they exist!) are drunk.
09-16-2009, 12:12 AM
42) Do not leave Path of Frost on while going to Anub'arak as a recruit.
09-16-2009, 01:04 AM
43) Never trust your computer with Lapteck Inc. Advance Laptop Repair Center (http://www.lapteck.net/) . They will keep it for a month charge you $200 and not fix anything.
09-18-2009, 04:17 PM
44) Always arrange your grid to display groups horizontally, not vertically.
09-24-2009, 03:33 PM
45) Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.