PDA

View Full Version : Questions for you Neverwinter players

Telestia
05-29-2013, 05:46 AM
My friend and I were looking for a new game to play in our free time and I reccomended Neverwinter since so many of you talk about it. We just started tonight and I had a few basic questions that i'd be interested in knowing the answer to. Obviously I could find the answers myself online, but i'm a lazy asshole.

2: The few quests that I have done have seemed to be an instanced-like area (similar to ragefire chasm and etc). Do instances/dungeons exist in this game at some point that you can run over and over for gear and/or exp?

3: Is there a way to reset the talent points you get ? I have a few saved up that I havn't invested yet because I wasn't sure if they were unchangeable after I put them in. Or is there even a reason to reset ? Is it possible to end up with so many talent points at the end of leveling, that you can just max out everything?

Ike
05-29-2013, 08:35 AM
2. yes

3. yes, but you have to pay $6 to do it.

Acog
05-29-2013, 08:56 AM
The game is at a very low point atm. They need to put out some very needed class balancing patchs and other things before people start playing again. I for one have stopped playing until they drop a decent sized patch or release the new class/race.

Telestia
05-29-2013, 10:22 AM
I havn't played long enough to really notice anything like that =/ i'm still in the stages of "oh lord this is a new game ... THIS IS SO FUN TO LEVEL " ... I was just worried about the talent thing mostly , but Ike shattered my hopes of a free talent respec

Brolandi
05-29-2013, 10:38 AM
neverwinter "players" :P

I log in, pray, profession, log out

Itchyy
05-29-2013, 11:14 AM
i lvled 3 lvls from praying.

Brolandi
05-29-2013, 11:17 AM
The last time I actually left the town I was 24, I am now about to hit 32 lol

Ike
05-29-2013, 12:16 PM
I used the online gateway to level professions for a week or two, but it takes so goddamn long that i've just gotten too bored and given up. I'm pretty sure my time in the game has run its course.

Pay2Win killed it for me.

Brolandi
05-29-2013, 12:40 PM
If you could do your 1h invocation online, I'd be level capped by now