PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Malloy
07-02-2009, 01:38 PM
Do I dare ask what you guys exploited to get Aurora killed, and how did you convince Emmortal to go along with it?

I am tired or hard work once again, and have made enough money to live lazy and happy for awhile. Was going to try Aion out during the beta this weekend. Any of you guys going to be playing?

Emmortal
07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
Do I dare ask what you guys exploited to get Aurora killed, and how did you convince Emmortal to go along with it?

I am tired or hard work once again, and have made enough money to live lazy and happy for awhile. Was going to try Aion out during the beta this weekend. Any of you guys going to be playing?

oh hey, malloy.. you fucking disappeared on me in warhammer and wow without saying anything wtf happen? We merged guilds cause it came to the point for Aurora being able to raid we needed everyone to never miss a raid and a few other factors like people sucking dick. Im playing warhammer again on dark crag, and still do the wow raids. Aion is a shithole of a korean grindfest mmo, unless your eyes slant it will blow "not trying to be racist" like linage and those other pieces of shit.

Axen
07-02-2009, 02:47 PM
Hello, Malloy.

Aion is worth the download if you have nothing better to do. Graphically, it's beautiful and runs very well. The animations and environments are fantastic and it's a lot of fun just to fumble around and explore. It does a lot of things right, but at the end of the day, it's definitely a grind fest.

Malloy
07-02-2009, 03:57 PM
After playing nearly 4 years of WoW, I am looking for something with more pvp to it. Warhammer was a huge dissapointment. Playing a healer in that game was my worst experience ever in a game. I just followed my group and cast group heal over and over and over. Just too much aoe for my taste. Have they actually fixed it to being playable now Emm? With nothing out there I wanted to really play I decided it was best to put all my time back into poker and the stock market. I played poker for about 3 months after I quit, and dumped all my winnings into the stock market back in March. Now I have nothing but time on my hands again. I really have no desire to return to WoW for more pve, even if it is the best pve out there. I might take another look at Warhammer and see if its improved any. I was really hoping Aion turns out decent as its certainly what I am looking for in graphics and next generation mmo quality.

Perls
07-02-2009, 04:21 PM
what's good malloy?!

zerix
07-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Hi there malloy. I talked to our pal Gaz the other day, he's been playing again. Hope everything is good with you.

Emmortal
07-02-2009, 06:10 PM
After playing nearly 4 years of WoW, I am looking for something with more pvp to it. Warhammer was a huge dissapointment. Playing a healer in that game was my worst experience ever in a game. I just followed my group and cast group heal over and over and over. Just too much aoe for my taste. Have they actually fixed it to being playable now Emm?.
I'd say its better then it was at release, but still not great. The RvR is decent better then what lolwow has to offer for pvp. WoW is the game you have no reason to log into unless you are raiding.

Perls
08-02-2009, 09:23 AM
AION HAS GUD FAIRIES hey malloy sup fav-shadowprst-ever-cuz-my-only-other-option-was-billian

- melanfear

Whiteyy
08-02-2009, 11:53 AM
Malloy, lets do 2s again <3

Shari
08-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Hi there malloy. I talked to our pal Gaz the other day, he's been playing again. Hope everything is good with you.

Why hello there. Gaz is back in TG again that Chrysalid is no longer the guild leader. A bunch of old TG came back to the game and reformed Gimped, we were doing good for a while, but fell through. Mass was back playing for a bit too on a DK, Vabio, Fleshless, Brucewoo, Wacky, Crum, Katz, Ra were all there. Until people decided 3 day raiding wasn't enough, and got into TG and quit within the week.

When I heard Gaz say "damn i don't see aurora as a guild anymore" it kinda freaked me out.

Anyways, hi friends/enemies!