PDA

View Full Version : How NOT to apply to this guild

zerix
01-07-2010, 06:02 PM
ApplicationYour first name
mike How old are you?
20 Character Name
damike Screen shot of your UI in a raid setting:
file:///C:/Users/Public/Games/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_010510_214055.jpg Your armory link:
not up loaded yet from transfure Class
Shaman Race
Tauren What realm do you currently play on?
Mai' Ganis Give us a little background on yourself: Where are you from? What do you do for a living? What online games have you played before WoW, and on what level?
I used to be on the realm Thorium brotherhood transfered here for a more hard core raiding guild old guild didn't really follow direction to well and didn't have situational awareness World of Warcraft is the first big mmorpg that i have played but i have learned my class inside and out and know the key functions of what i need to do to max out my performance Drama, tears, general malaise and bitterness are always fun, but we put progress first. Under what circumstances did you leave your last guild(s)?
I left the old guild because they just didn't want to listen to advice others had to offer it was the officers way or the highway and not all the times officers were right. Vigil raids 6-7 nights a week, 7 pm EST until 12 am. During progress, we prefer to start the raid as soon as we can and end when we don't have enough people to keep going. How flexible is your schedule? What hours are you available?
i can cover thoese times Raid spots are competitive even if you do come prepared. Can you handle riding the bench, particularly during your app process?
Yes What would you say is your primary weakness in a raid situation? (Note: 'I am a chronic overachiever' is not a valid response.)
Nothing as far as weakness just people out of range some times Show us how you play. Posting a WWS/WMO/WoL is strongly encouraged. Post anything else about yourself as a player. Do you pvp? What separates you from the rest of the player base?

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis (http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hn11f0q5qqfdurz7/sum/healingDone/)

Perls
01-08-2010, 05:37 AM